SONICWALL TZ350 Hardware Only
The SonicWall TZ series is a high-performance integrated threat prevention platform for small or medium organizations and distributed enterprises. Advanced networking and management features such as secure SD-WAN and Zero Touch Deployment make it easy to bring up next sites as you need.
SonicWall TZ series firewalls provide broad protection with advanced security services consisting of on-box and cloud-based anti-malware,anti-spyware,application control,intrusion prevention system (IPS),and URL filtering. To counter the trend of encrypted attacks,the SonicWall TZ series has the processing power to inspect encrypted SSL connections against the latest threats. Combined with X-Series switches,selected TZ series firewalls can directly manage the security of these additional ports.
Backed by the SonicWall Global Response Intelligent Defense (GRID) network,the SonicWall TZ series delivers continuous updates to maintain a strong network defense against cybercriminals. The SonicWall TZ series is able to scan every bite of every packet on all ports and protocols with almost zero latency and no file size limitations.
The SonicWall TZ series features Gigabit Ethernet ports,optional integrated 802.11ac wireless,IPSec and SSL VPN,failover through integrated 3G/4G support,load balancing and network segmentation. The SonicWall TZ series UTM firewalls also provide fast,secure mobile access over Apple iOS,Google Android,Amazon Kindle,Windows,MacOS and Linux platforms.
- With the security processors optimized for speed you will get the lightning fast performance and Mashine Learning will enable to gain a deeper level of threat prevention. Leverage shared threat intelligence is for continuously updated security. With Zero Touch Deployment the firewall is up and running quickly. It can be managed from one location with Capture Security Center.
Advanced threat prevention
- Block more attacks with Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI) and Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI). Prevent advanced threats with cloud-based and on-box threat prevention. Decrypt and inspect TLS/SSL-encrypted traffic in the real time. Inspect for threats on all ports and protocols without file size limitations.
- This device is created for you to leverage the multi-core parallel processing hardware architecture and to achieve fast performance using Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. You can take an advantage of single-pass stream-based inspection and inspect simultaneous network streams using deep packet inspection.
- Secure and easy-to-use mobile connectivity
- Access resources behind the firewall remotely and securely using native SSL VPN. You can virtually connect from any operating system. Scan for and remove hidden threats over the VPN connection.
|Product Description||SonicWall TZ350 Hardware Only|
|Device Type||Security appliance|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet,Fast Ethernet,Gigabit Ethernet|
|Performance||Firewall throughput:1 Gbps ¦ Threat prevention throughput:335 Mbps ¦ Application throughput:600 Mbps ¦ IPS throughput:400 Mbps ¦ Anti-malware throughput:300 Mbps ¦ TLS/SSL throughput:65 Mbps ¦ VPN throughput (IPSec):430 Mbps ¦ Connection rate:6000 connections per second|
|Capacity||Virtual interfaces (VLANs):25 ¦ SSL VPN licences:1 (maximum 75) ¦ VPN tunnels (site-to-site):15 ¦ IPSec VPN clients:1 (maximum 10) ¦ SPI connections:100000 ¦ DPI connections:90000 ¦ DPI SSL connections:25000 ¦ Single Sign-On (SSO) users:500 ¦ Manageable access points:8|
|VoIP Protocols||SIP,H.323 v3,H.323 v4,H.323 v1,H.323 v2,H.323 v5|
|Power||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||19 cm x 13.4 cm x 3.5 cm|
Over a 25 year history, SonicWall has been the industry’s trusted security partner. From network security to access security to email security, SonicWall has continuously evolved its product portfolio, enabling organizations to innovate, accelerate and grow. With over a million security devices in almost 200 countries and territories worldwide, SonicWall enables its customers to confidently say yes to the future.
Are you ready to talk to one of our internet security professionals about implementing a strategic security service from SonicWall in your business?
Call Now: (01) 846 4200 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions apply. E.&O.E.
Strictly while stock last.
Please note that all orders placed before 4pm are usually dispatched the same day for delivery within 1 to 3 days.
Freight costs from acs.ie on all deliveries are charged at €15 (Excl. VAT) regardless of order weight or size.
ACS is one of Ireland’s leading Official SonicWALL Business Partner in Connacht, Ulster, Munster and Leinster.
Dublin |Cork | Waterford | Waterford | Galway | Drogheda | Belfast