SonicWall SOHO 250 Network Security Firewall
SonicWall SOHO 250 Series delivers high-speed threat prevention for small/home office, SMBs and distributed enterprise networks.
- RTDMI and RFDPI Engines
- High-speed Security Processors
- Secure SD-WAN
- IPSec and SSL VPN Remote Access
- 3G/4G Wireless Broadband
- 5-port Auto-MDIX GbE Switch
- PortShield Architecture
- Built-in Wireless Controller
- Optional 802.11n Wireless
- Wireless Intrusion Detection/Prevention
- Dell N/X-Series Switch Integration
Recommended for 1 to 10 users.
Flexible,integrated security solution
- The foundation of the TZ series is SonicOS,SonicWALL’s feature-rich operating system. SonicOS includes a powerful set of capabilities that provides organizations with the flexibility to tune these Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls to their specific network requirements. For example,creating a secure high-speed wireless network is simplified through a built-in wireless controller and support for the IEEE 802.11ac standard. To reduce the cost and complexity of connecting high-speed wireless access points and other Power over Ethernet (PoE)-enabled devices such as IP cameras,phones and printers,the TZ300P and TZ600P provide PoE/PoE+ power. Distributed retail businesses and campus environments can take advantage of the many tools in SonicOS to gain even greater benefits. Branch locations are able to exchange information securely with the central office using virtual private networking (VPN). Creating virtual LANs (VLANs) enables segmentation of the network into separate corporate and customer groups with rules that determine the level of communication with devices on other VLANs. SD-WAN offers a secure alternative to costly MPLS circuits while delivering consistent application performance and availability. Deploying TZ firewalls to remote locations is easy using Zero-Touch Deployment which enables provisioning of the firewall remotely through the cloud.
Superior threat prevention and performance
- Their vision for securing networks in today’s continually-evolving cyber threat landscape is automated,realtime threat detection and prevention. Through a combination of cloud-based and on-box technologies they deliver protection to the firewalls that’s been validated by independent third-party testing for its extremely high security effectiveness. Unknown threats are sent to SonicWALL’s cloud-based Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) multiengine sandbox for analysis. Enhancing Capture ATP is their patent-pending Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI) technology. The RTDMI engine detects and blocks malware and zero-day threats by inspecting directly in memory. RTDMI technology is precise,minimizes false positives,and identifies and mitigates sophisticated attacks where the malware’s weaponry is exposed for less than 100 nanoseconds. In combination,the single-pass Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI) engine examines every byte of every packet,inspecting both inbound and outbound traffic directly on the firewall. By leveraging Capture ATP with RTDMI technology in the SonicWALL Capture Cloud Platform in addition to on-box capabilities including intrusion prevention,anti-malware and web/ URL filtering,TZ series firewalls stop malware,ransomware and other threats at the gateway. For mobile devices used outside the firewall perimeter,SonicWALL Capture Client provides an added layer of protection by applying advanced threat protection techniques such as machine learning and system rollback. Capture Client also leverages the deep inspection of encrypted TLS traffic (DPI-SSL) on TZ series firewalls by installing and managing trusted TLS certificates. The continued growth in the use of encryption to secure web sessions means it is imperative firewalls are able to scan encrypted traffic for threats. TZ series firewalls provide complete protection by performing full decryption and inspection of TLS/SSL and SSH encrypted connections regardless of port or protocol. The firewall searches for protocol non-compliance,threats,zerodays,intrusions,and even defined criteria by looking deep inside every packet. The deep packet inspection engine detects and prevents hidden attacks that leverage cryptography. It also blocks encrypted malware downloads,ceases the spread of infections and thwarts command and control (C&C) communications and data exfiltration. Inclusion and exclusion rules allow total control to customize which traffic is subjected to decryption and inspection based on specific organizational compliance and/or legal requirements.
Easy deployment, setup and ongoing management
- SonicWALL makes it easy to configure and manage TZ series firewalls and SonicWave 802.11ac Wave 2 access points no matter where you deploy them. Centralized management,reporting,licensing and analytics are handled through the cloud-based Capture Security Center which offers the ultimate in visibility,agility and capacity to centrally govern the entire SonicWALL security ecosystem from a single pane of glass. A key component of the Capture Security Center is Zero-Touch Deployment. This cloud-based feature simplifies and speeds the deployment and provisioning of SonicWALL firewalls at remote and branch office locations. The process requires minimal user intervention,and is fully automated to operationalize firewalls at scale in just a few steps. This significantly reduces the time,cost and complexity associated with installation and configuration,while security and connectivity occurs instantly and automatically. Together,the simplified deployment and setup along with the ease of management enable organizations to lower their total cost of ownership and realize a high return on investment.
|Product Description||SonicWall SOHO 250 – Advanced Edition – security appliance|
|Device Type||Security appliance|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet,Fast Ethernet,Gigabit Ethernet|
|Performance||Firewall throughput:600 Mbps ¦ Threat prevention throughput:200 Mbps ¦ Application throughput:275 Mbps ¦ IPS throughput:250 Mbps ¦ Anti-malware throughput:100 Mbps ¦ TLS/SSL throughput:40 Mbps ¦ VPN throughput (IPSec):200 Mbps ¦ Connection rate:3000 connections per second|
|Capacity||Virtual interfaces (VLANs):25 ¦ SSL VPN licences:1 (maximum 25) ¦ VPN tunnels (site-to-site):10 ¦ IPSec VPN clients:1 (maximum 5) ¦ SPI connections:50000 ¦ DPI connections:50000 ¦ DPI SSL connections:25000 ¦ Single Sign-On (SSO) users:350 ¦ Manageable access points:4|
|VoIP Protocols||SIP,H.323 v3,H.323 v4,H.323 v1,H.323 v2,H.323 v5|
|Power||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Pricing Type||SonicWALL Secure Upgrade Plus Program (2 years option)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||19 cm x 14.1 cm x 3.6 cm|
Over a 25 year history, SonicWall has been the industry’s trusted security partner. From network security to access security to email security, SonicWall has continuously evolved its product portfolio, enabling organizations to innovate, accelerate and grow. With over a million security devices in almost 200 countries and territories worldwide, SonicWall enables its customers to confidently say yes to the future.
Are you ready to talk to one of our internet security professionals about implementing a strategic security service from SonicWall in your business?
Call Now: (01) 846 4200 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions apply. E.&O.E.
Strictly while stock last.
Please note that all orders placed before 4pm are usually dispatched the same day for delivery within 1 to 3 days.
Freight costs from acs.ie on all deliveries are charged at €15 (Excl. VAT) regardless of order weight or size.
ACS is one of Ireland’s leading Official SonicWALL Business Partner in Connacht, Ulster, Munster and Leinster.
Dublin |Cork | Waterford | Waterford | Galway | Drogheda | Belfast